Lead Software Engineer
Gateway Solutions, Inc. in Overland Park, KS is seeking applications for the following position:
Location: Overland Park, KS & various unanticipated client sites throughout U.S.
Duration: 40 hrs/wk, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, M-F
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and configure computer software systems and various
enterprise/web applications according to client specifications.
- Write program specifications, forms, microservices, and interfaces.
- Test new interfaces to optimize computer system workflow.
- Generate end-user feedback and implement changes.
- Test to ensure integration and application deployments.
- Work independently, preparing project status reports & formal presentations as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
Requires minimum of MS or equiv. in CS, CIS, IT-related Engineering, or related field.
In the alternative, will accept BS or equivalent in the same fields with five (5) yrs of prior
progressive professional experience in position offered or related.
Extended travel and/or relocation throughout U.S.
Any applicant who is interested in this position may send a copy of their resume with contact info to:
Address: 12980 Metcalf Ave.,Suite 330
Overland Park, Kansas 66213
Back to jobs